mardi 13 septembre 2016

NYFW review - DKNY, Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone

Hey Lovelies !

Today I'm going to review 3 designers! It's soooo hard to pick because there were so many good ones but I chose to review those because I felt like I would actually were the looks below. trends that I've noticed for the spring 2017 season - Floral prints, athletics/sporty looks& silk.

First, DKNY. Can we talk about Bella Hadid for a sec? She was SLAYING the opening. I love the Hadid sisters, but I feel like Bella is the one who has more of a runway look. I'm obsessed with those boots!!!! And the dark lips was a good choice.



Second, Phillip Lim. Lots of denim, silk and floral prints. Loved the catwalk that was covered in flowers to go with the theme. Sexy with the bralettes showing yet casual and trendy.



Last, Rag & Bone. the first look is perfect. Love the silk slip dress, a really important trend to note. again, silk silk silk silk all over again ! Add a bomber jacket and a track suit and you're good to go.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire