mercredi 26 septembre 2012

Finally decided to start a Fashion blog...

Hello people :)


If you read this it is probably because you know me, and you know how much i wanted to start a fashion blog... if you don't Hi my name is Roxie and i'm obsessed with fashion :) If you wanna know more about me, keep reading this, if you already know my whole story, skip this part and go down a bit.... So. i am 19 years old, almost 20 and i live in Quebec city, so yes i do speak french fluently! I am currently studying here in Quebec, but next year i am planning on moving to Toronto and study fashion! i'm super stocked about this :D I can discribe myself as a shy girl that shows her real personality in her clothes! i do not like normality, it's too.... normal haha! i love to be original in my clothes and i love showing it! That's mostly me, but you will probably know me better the more my blog gets bigger....



this is my face if you were wondering...


so, MY blog. ma baby fashion blog. I will try to update it everyday but if i can't i will at least update 5times a week :) i'm warning you, i love OOTD (outfit of the day) so you will see my face a lot! But i will also post some wish list, talk about trends what's new favs things and stuff ! i will probably make some tags if i find some interesting ones.. i will also make random posts haha! :) 

so that's it for my first post... hope you will enjoy my blog and don't be shy to ask me questions :) 
you can follow my twitter if you want to @Roxaane_D !

thanks lovelies
xoxo Roxie.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire