jeudi 25 août 2016

Celebrity inspiration

Hey Lovelies ! 

I'm going to start a serie of where I'm going to talk about my celebrities inspirations. Every post is going to be a different celeb. Hope you enjoy it :)

First inspiration and probably my FAV, Kendall Jenner. She is obviously one of my role models. With such a young age, she accomplished so much already and it motivates me to pursue my dreams and my fashion career. Her style is pretty simple, she always follows trend but never does too much. You can see her wear a lot of crop top ( I am also obsessed with crops) to show off he model body. Here are a few of her most recent model off duty looks!


Most of her looks are 90s inspired, from the bomber jacket to the band tee and denim, she's always on point !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire