mardi 8 avril 2014

Tattoos or no Tattoos?

Tattoos are a though subject. People hate it or love it. Some people claim you shouldn't write on your body because it is permanent and you don't know if you're gonna still like it when you're 60 years old. But how I see tattoos: it is an art. A way of expressing yourself and how you feel, just like fashion. It is YOUR body, you can do whatever you want, right?? If you really like something and want the whole world to know, and forever, just do it; get a tattoo !! This is my opinion though.

ladies can agree with me ;)
For myself, I have 4 tattoos. The first one I got is 'if it's meant to be, it will be' on my ribs from my back to the front, I love this quote. It is so true, and explains pretty much my life. The pain wasn't that bad. I was scared cause it was my first one but it was ok, just on the ribs it hurts but it is tolerable!!
The second one, Peace Faith Trust on my shoulder. Just because these are important values for myself and my family. This one didnt hurt at all!
Third one is a cross and a rose on my foot, and LORD this one reallllly hurt. There is basically no fat on the foot so all you can feel is the needle on your bones and it's not a great sensation. But I really like it so it was worth it! Plus it wasn't that long so it was tolerable.
The last one I got in my date on birth in roman numeral on my inner bicep. I got it matching with my mom, because her, I and my brother (he is my twin) share the same birthday so it was important to me to immortalize this date forever! And it didn't hurt.
Tattoos do not always need to have a big meaning, as long as you like it, do it if you want !!

this is my first tattoo


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire